2) Parents are responsible for getting their student to the parade staging area the morning of the parade. Please coordinate with each other on how you will get your students to the event.
3) Arrival Time: All participants need to arrive no later than 7:15am on Saturday, September 15, 2018. Even though the band is toward the end of the parade, they still need to arrive earlier. The arrival times are important for staging/judging. The staging area is on 1st Street, north of Town Center Way, and behind Lowe's, Best Buy, Babies R Us stores. Please keep in mind that all lanes of Town Center Way will be closed to traffic from 1st street to East Jefferson Way at the east and throughout the staging process and while the parade is ongoing. You can access the staging area via East Jefferson Way, from Erringer Road.
4) All parade participants can park in the dirt lot behind Best Buy. DO NOT park on the streets in any of the apartment complex parking lots and in any of the adjacent shopping centers. There is limited parking in the Town Center parking lot while the parade is in the preparation stages and while it is ongoing. Please note there is NO shuttle service.
5) Attire for this event is the Instrumental Music Program T-Shirt, shorts (in dress code), socks, and tennis shoes.
6) At the conclusion of the event, take your equipment home, and return it on Monday.
7) I will be taking attendance remotely, and the drum major(s) will be providing me with who is there and who is not.
8) Best of luck!