Do you have photos from the year that you would like to submit for future awards/banquet evenings? We now have a new feature on this website where you can upload photos. Please visit the Resources area on the top navigation, and scroll down to Photo Uploads. You may only upload six photos per submission. By uploading photos now, will ensure we have a lot to work with when we begin creating slide shows, yearbooks, and DVDs. Feel free to submit as often as you need.
1) Students will need to take their instruments HOME after the football game on Friday next week. Since I am out, there is no guarantee anyone will be around on campus to allow entry into the music room. I will not leave my keys with anyone.
2) Parents are responsible for getting their student to the parade staging area the morning of the parade. Please coordinate with each other on how you will get your students to the event.
3) Arrival Time: All participants need to arrive no later than 7:15am on Saturday, September 15, 2018. Even though the band is toward the end of the parade, they still need to arrive earlier. The arrival times are important for staging/judging. The staging area is on 1st Street, north of Town Center Way, and behind Lowe's, Best Buy, Babies R Us stores. Please keep in mind that all lanes of Town Center Way will be closed to traffic from 1st street to East Jefferson Way at the east and throughout the staging process and while the parade is ongoing. You can access the staging area via East Jefferson Way, from Erringer Road.
4) All parade participants can park in the dirt lot behind Best Buy. DO NOT park on the streets in any of the apartment complex parking lots and in any of the adjacent shopping centers. There is limited parking in the Town Center parking lot while the parade is in the preparation stages and while it is ongoing. Please note there is NO shuttle service.
5) Attire for this event is the Instrumental Music Program T-Shirt, shorts (in dress code), socks, and tennis shoes.
6) At the conclusion of the event, take your equipment home, and return it on Monday.
7) I will be taking attendance remotely, and the drum major(s) will be providing me with who is there and who is not.
8) Best of luck!
Please Note: The Blog posts on the left side of this home page eventually move down and/or to a "previous page" as newer updates are made.
The five most recent blog posts will show on this page.
You can always use the search feature located at the top right of any page to find content located within this website. Be sure to type specific key word(s) you are searching for to yield the best results.