Charms Office Assistant is the cloud-based management system we use to keep track of the logistical items needed to run our program. Things such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers, what group(s) students are in, instrument inventory, locker assignments, forms turned in, and much more. Every student will be given a Charms password (usually their student identification number) which will allow them and their parents to access their account. If you are new to the program, we highly recommend logging in to Charms and seeing all of the features it has to offer. Please note: Charms is independent from this website. Our music program website has different log in credentials that students will be asked to create at a later time.
Log In to Charms
To log into Charms, follow these simple steps:
1) Go to www.charmsoffice.com
2) Click the Log In button in the top right corner of the page.
3) Select Parents/Students/Members
4) Enter the school code: SVHSBand
5) At this point, you are now in the Charms system. To access your personal account, you will have an additional step.
6) Enter your student password in the Student Area Password field on the left side of the page.
7) You are now successfully logged into to your Student Area.